Where Does the Time Go?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Time slips by so quickly. So, here goes our February highlights: Transportation Day, trip to Smeeks, Charlotte's Web performance, Imagination Movers concert, trip to Palm Springs and seeing the movie Rango. Enjoy the photos and don't forget to follow us at www.facebook.com/3grahamcrackers on Facebook.

The 3 Amigos on the helicopter!

Ok boys, how fast do you want me to drive?



Acting silly on the fire engine.

Dressed western for the occasion.



Getting pumped for the concert!

Meeting the Movers backstage was AWESOME!

The Movers were so friendly. We didn't know they have kids, too!


Got all the Movers and Nina to sign Ethan's t-shirt and baseball cap! They ROCK!

Having lunch at Sugar Bowl.
Meeting Wilbur and Charlotte after the performance.

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: