And then there was March...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Going, going, gone! Here's to getting better with posting in April. March highlights included: meeting Thomas the Train (in Globe, AZ), visiting Amy's dairy farm (feeding Hoover the big tortoise, seeing the baby cows and driving fast on the golf cart), riding bikes in the rain (a special event because it rarely rains), seeing our doggie friends from the West Valley (a needed visit after losing Lucy), a visit from Uncle Marv and Auntie Carol from Wisconsin, going to Jameson's 1st birthday party, going out for cooking club instead of eating in (Chelsea's Kitchen is yum-o), visiting GG & Lenny in Palm Springs, Disneyland with cousin Barry, and seeing the LA zoo and Santa Monica pier while visiting Uncle Jason & Auntie Mai (in LA).



Daddy-o and Ethan with Thomas.

Thomas was cool.

So happy to see my Aunt & Uncle!

Farmer Greg at the Hogenes Dairy likes when I visit.


Jameson's 1st Birthday celebration at Tumbleweed Park.
 

Jameson is already walking!

Scorpion season has already started. These rain boots from Uncle Mark sure have come in handy during our nightly raids!



Biking in the rain.

Painted elephants around the LA zoo.


We loved the flamingos!
The LA zoo had a lot of animals, but the PHX zoo is better.
 

Freaking out over the bums so snapped this one quick!

First night at Disney. Stayed until midnight.

We had a fun couple of days with cousin Barry and Miss Margaret (Ethan's nickname for Aunt Margaret). We walked about 8 miles a day (according to the pedometer), including Ethan who had no stroller. And, we closed the park most nights!
 
The kids meet lots of Disney characters during dinner at Goofy's Kitchen.
Climbing the Lego at the Lego store in downtown Disney.
 
Ride Makerz ROCKS! Can't wait to check out the local store.
Gotta have a Mickey pop at Disney!
 
Ethan's working on not covering the flash when he takes pictures.
We love Mickey! Even more, we loved all of the roller coasters. We still can't believe we made the 40" limit. I'm positive the shoes and hair helped.


0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: