Trick-or-Treating x 2

Saturday, October 30, 2010

You can't beat two nights of trick-or-treating! We went to the 1st Annual Halloween Party at Marley Farms tonight. Ethan played games, rode ponies, visited the animals in the petting zoo and bounced forever in the jumper. We even met up with best buddies Hudson and Carter! Since I didn't want the silver Iron Man costume covered in dust and saturated with farm smell, Ethan went as a cowboy. John's little chaps still fit him, but I think this is the last year for them. We were hoping tomorrow night's costume would be something sweet. Originally, he wanted to be Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba, but after Uncle Jason introduced Ethan to Iron Man last year and then he saw part of Iron Man 2, the decision was made and he was NOT changing his mind! Grammie added an extra touch, putting a light into the chest, just the like the real Iron Man. While the mask is a bit too big and the eye slits are a bit too small, he's thrilled to walk a couple of neighborhoods on Halloween filling his bag with candy.

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: