The Next GAP Model (Hopeful)

Saturday, October 30, 2010


My mom gave me 48 hours notice that the GAP was looking for their next model. Of all things, they wanted photos with jeans taken in the last 3 months. Ok, so it's still 90 degrees in Phoenix so a jeans photo didn't exist. We quickly snapped some new photos and sent them into the GAP contest. With 100,000+ entries and 20 top finalists to be chosen in December, I think we'll have little to no luck winning this one. However, I think my baby is one handsome toddler (and that's all that counts!). :)

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: