Oktoberfest King

Wednesday, October 6, 2010






















Oktoberfest was the last weekend in September this year. Each year, they vote in a KING and QUEEN based on best costume and audience applause. There is also beer drinking, brat eating, German dancing and games. Of course, Grammie ordered lederhosen for Ethan to wear well in advance. And, Ethan took KING for the 2nd year in a row! The best part was Grammie had made all of the Gingerbread cookie necklaces for the town event so not only did he take home the KING cookie necklace, Grammie had already made him an 'Ethan' one, too. We're going to have to step it up another notch next year if we want to win again. I'm thinking the traditional knee socks or 7 foot horn would seal the deal! Happy October!

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: