Down at the Farm

Monday, June 29, 2009







Ethan is lucky to know a local dairy farmer. Amy was one of my 1st ASU student teachers about 5 years ago and she and her husband help run the family dairy farm in Maricopa. We visit several times a year. The cows are so cute! I don't know who has more fun, me or Ethan. When we arrived today we saw the Ringling Bros. circus train leaving town. The railroad tracks follow their southern property line. Another adventurous day!

1 comments:

~MaDiSOn~ said...

I remember her, she was in my group. I met her husband when we had a get together at your house. I think that they were engaged or just married back then.

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: