Where Did January Go?

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where did January go? It was over in a flash with no time to post pictures and stories. Maybe because part of the time we were in California and throughout the month Ethan has been battling one sickness after another. We've both been really sick this week and are hoping we have a quick turnaround this weekend. We're off to California again to help my in-laws. Grandpa Lenny is moving into a Memory Care apartment in Palm Desert.

January highlights included starting soccer again. Two nights a week. Continuing swim class once a week. Playing at the park. Riding bikes (we're up to 5-6 mile rides now - amazing for a 3 year old!). Visiting Grandpa Lenny, GG and Miss Margaret. New red Electra bike from GG. The Train Museum. The Monster Jam Truck Show.

January lowlight. I had two brain scans to see what was going on with these bad headaches I suddenly started having along with some lightheadedness. They found a pineal cyst and a small aneurysm. I am due back to the neurologist mid-February. Pray for me!

Monster Trucks are loud!

Loving my new Electra bike! Just like Daddy-o's.



Visiting with Grandpa Lenny.
 
Ringing the bell on the steam engine! Thank God he didn't fall out the window!


Ethan is about to do a soccer stop. Red pants, long sleeved white thermal.

Listening to Coach Ryan.

Hanging out in the rope climber 20 feet in the air. Mom is more nervous than Ethan!

Soccer moms - Jen and Jill. Our kiddos are best friends and play soccer together.



Avenger jumping over cars at the Monster Truck show.

February highlights include another California trip. Cooking Club. Geocaching (haven't done that in 3 years!). Transportation Day. Imagination Movers concert with backstage passes (YAY!).

P.S. Blogger has changed their format now and adding pictures and movies is a bear! I wish it was a bit more organized.




0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: