We Love Yo Gabba Gabba!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

When I saw Yo Gabba Gabba was coming to town, I was on tickets now! With Daddy-o's knee surgery I ended up taking Ethan and his best friend Hudson. I had purchased backstage party passes so after the awesome show (it's just like what you see on TV), we got to meet the Gabba gang, less DJ Lance. Ethan looked so handsome in his DJ Lance glasses. We also met one of the guests on the show and saw rapper Biz Markie. Can't wait until Imagination Movers in February!

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: