Horsin' Around in California

Thursday, November 25, 2010



We just spent a few days in California visiting GG, Lenny, Aunt Margaret and Barry. Aunt Margaret became Miss Margaret this trip. Ethan is always making up something cute! Ethan got to spend some quality time with cousin Barry around the ranch. They cut up carrots and went to the stables to feed the horses one morning. We rode our bikes under the most amazing rainbow and spent a lot of time visiting Lenny in the hospital for his broken hip. A short weekend trip before the holidays and John's upcoming knee surgery.

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: