Bobby Flay

Monday, October 18, 2010



My brother Jason and his girlfriend Mai enjoy cooking and dining on fabulous food. Last Christmas I gave them a subscription to Culture Magazine (a cheese magazine). I'm always thinking of restaurant gift cards to give them or foodie related things. I know he likes Bobby Flay. They both enjoyed his restaurant, Mesa Grill, in the Bahamas several years ago. So, a client/good friend and I went to his book signing on Sunday. He's on tour for his latest book, Throwdown. I was hoping we'd be near the front of the line, but with 500+ books sold, we had about a 3 hour wait. I didn't care, it gave me time to think about what he could write for my brother... Happy Birthday or something along those lines (his birthday is coming up). No go! We were in and out before we knew it. I ended up getting Ethan a copy too since we've joked about him being the next Bobby Flay. He'll appreciate it one day!

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: