One of my favorite games growing up was Hide n' Seek. I played a lot with our godchildren when they were younger, especially on trips to the cabin. They found the best hiding places. It paid to be little. Ethan is now at a great age to play, however Daddy-o said Ethan would fail miserably if he were a real Search and Rescue operator. The other night he was counting while I hid in the bathtub (shower curtain drawn). It must've taken 10 minutes to find me - that's even with me saying "Ethan, over here!" Of course, he gets a huge kick out of the loud "BOO!" when he finds me. I later found him hiding under his bed. Somehow we got to laughing so hard I peed my pants! It only made Ethan laugh harder. Thankfully, he didn't pee!
Hide n' Seek
Friday, September 3, 2010
Posted by The Graham Family at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment