Everything my Grammie does is something special made with love. She takes time to add the extra touch that says, "I love you very much." She bakes cookies with a smile and tells good stories grandma style. Gardening together is lots of fun. We feed javelina in the hot summer sun. It's warm and cozy on her lap for secret telling or a nap. She sends me cards in the mail, money and trinkets inside without fail.
Everything my Grandpa does is something special made with love. He takes time to add the extra touch that says, "I love you very much." He shows me how to work with tools and doesn't have too many rules. I like to ride in the cars Grandpa does buy, around the driveway they do fly. He takes me swimming every day and is learning the noodle riding way. Grandpa builds really cool stuff for me. I hope I can be as good a builder as he.
And when I say my prayers at night, I ask God to bless and hold you tight. Cause when it comes to giving hugs, my Grammie and Grandpa's arms are filled with love.






0 comments:
Post a Comment