I Won Another Ribbon

Saturday, August 14, 2010


It's all about the ribbons for Ethan at swim class. He waits as he gets out of the pool to see if the floor supervisor has one for him. He either gets ribbons for having an AWESOME day, mastering a skill or moving to a new level. He was recently promoted in levels and now swims with 3 other kids instead of one. The Tuesday class is all boys. The Friday class is all girls. I didn't care when the class was held or who was in the class. I only cared about who was teaching the class. He's got the two most veteran instructors which means he's been taking off in the water. He's so comfortable in our own pool now that I almost worry about him. He's either swimming the length of the pool, doing canon balls or diving to the bottom to retrieve rings. He's a little fish! I think we found his sport. Maybe he'll be an Olympic swimmer one day. :)

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: