Grease Lightning

Monday, August 23, 2010













We love theatre! This year we were at the opener for Grease at the Valley Youth Theatre. Of course we dressed up for the event knowing there would be a costume and dance contest. It really pays to hoot and holler loudly! Ethan won for best dance moves. I'm not sure they were the best moves to the Twist, but more the applause that won him the title. Godchild Carl took the prize for best costume. He was looking the part with a comb in his back pocket, slicked back hair, a tattoo on his arm (I love Mom) and a cinnamon stick for a cigarette! We met some of our favorite characters too, one of whom remembered us from last season. Ethan's a little shy so I don't imagine him performing anytime soon, however we enjoy the shows! If You Give A Mouse A Cookie is up next.

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: