Lucy, My Favorite Dog

Friday, June 25, 2010


Yes, Ethan admits it, Lucy is favored over Skippy. Perhaps it is her "old Granny dog" ways. Lucy is going on 14 in September. She's calm and appreciates Ethan's hugs, pats and kisses.


I had to laugh today when Ethan was talking about Lucy. Actually, we were all lying on the playroom floor building with Lincoln Logs when Ethan suddenly looked under Lucy and said, "Mommy, her wiener must be sucked up." Honestly. So, I had to explain that Lucy is a girl and doesn't have a wiener. You'd think he'd relate this to us, but apparently not. :)

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: