Happy Mother's Day

Saturday, May 15, 2010




"A mother can take the place of everyone else, but no one in the world can take her place." Even at (almost) 38, my mom is the one person I can go to for anything! She gives great advice, listens when I need to vent, thinks of her kids everyday, is an amazing cook, would drop anything to help and loves us unconditionally. I can call her when I'm in the grocery store and can't remember the ingredients for meatloaf, ask her what to fill out on an application or call her to my aide when I'm sick. She's always there for me, no matter what. I sure hope when Ethan is an adult he'll think of me in the same way - not only as his mother, but as a best friend. "I love you Mama and Grammie!" - Ethan

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: