I Don't Like...

Monday, March 1, 2010



We flew over to LA for the weekend to spend time with my brother Jason and his girlfriend Mai. We spent Sunday at Disneyland before heading out on the last flight of the day. Here's some of our conversations:

Mommy: Ethan, let's go ride on Peter Pan!
Ethan: I don't like Peter Pan. I like horses.
Mommy: You want to ride on the carousel?
Ethan: Yes. I like the white horses.
Mommy: Let's go ride on the cars.
Ethan: I don't like cars.
Mommy: We're going on a boat ride (Pirates of the Caribbean). Yay!
Ethan: I want off the boat.
Mommy: What do you want to ride?
Ethan: I like elephants (Dumbo).

We zig zagged back and forth trying to find rides he was interested in. He was more fearful of the dark this time even though we make it very positive. Luckily, we've all grown up going to Disneyland so there was no plan for the day other than for Ethan to enjoy it, even if that meant giving up our favorite ride, Peter Pan!

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: