Still Working on Becoming America's Next Top Chef

Thursday, February 4, 2010




I'm still hoping Ethan grows up becoming a chef. You know the top chefs in the world are men. If you haven't been to Binkleys in Cave Creek you are really missing out! Grandpa hopes Ethan will study there one day. In the meantime, Ethan and I got some air time on Channel 12 News as they were filming a story on his cooking class. His friends Hudson and Carter joined us that day, too. We made the best cinnamon rolls ever! Let me know if you want this simple recipe. :)





0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: