Freeman Farms

Tuesday, October 20, 2009
















It's hard to find a real pumpkin patch in a big city. I research pumpkin farms all over the state each October and Freeman Farms in Chino Valley had rave reviews. We had fun watching horse shows, riding pedal tractors, the train, a hayride, Camel ride (yes, the 2nd one in a week!), visiting the petting zoo, the mammoth donkeys, the carousel, corn maze and pumpkin patch. Ethan was so excited to cut his pumpkin off the vine with the "cutters." He was so proud of himself and kept saying, "I love my pumpkin. Nice pumpkin." He also had fun eating a corn cob he found in the corn maze with me. I had to tell him it needed to be cooked so he decided to save it and bring it home. When he wasn't looking, I tossed it back into the cornfield. Would you believe as we were leaving, he asked about it! Lesson learned for next year.

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: