Good-bye Maxx

Sunday, August 2, 2009










Maxx has been like a nanny for Ethan this past year. Somehow she managed to keep up with my crazy, ever-changing schedule. She's headed off to college in Colorado this coming week. So, we decided to say "Good-bye" over breakfast today. We went to the Airport Cafe, one of Ethan's favorite spots. As soon as we arrived, he took Maxx's hand and walked her in. Maxx had him giggling and laughing so much his cheeks were turning red. Clearly, they've formed a bond. She will be missed.

0 comments:

 
Summer 2009 -now, sit down, I love you, please mommy, thank you, bless you, mine, (you're) welcome, cool dude, stop it, grammie's house, get down ippy (skippy), woah dude, come on, ethan outside, get it, airplane clouds, daddy work, milky, noopy (Snoopy), tv on, do it, uppie (up). Fall 2009 - oh my gosh, daddy-o, naughty, ethan tired, please you're welcome, bon appetite, more please, fruit snacky, cool. Winter 2010 - I'm mad at you, dam, oh darn, I'm the most handsome boy in the world, thank you, come on, cock-a-doodle-doo, delicious, oh goodness sakes. Spring 2010 - think think think, I sure can, of course I can, cool, I need you, I love you, you're welcome, I don't know that, why. Summer 2010 - good idea, there's monsters in there, you're my best friend, it's the coolest ever, oh poop, excuse me, dangit, darnit, oh nuts, now. Winter 2011 - I love you, you're my best friend, you're my girl. Spring 2011 - mommy-o, pain in ass, you're the best mommy ever

blog design by: