I've avoided everything but email and text. No Facebook. No Twitter. Who has time, anyway? Blogging has been thought of off and on. After a student of mine recently told me I could not only share my pictures, videos and stories with my family and friends, but that I could have them bound into a book, I was hooked. What a terrific way to "scrapbook" for Ethan. He is already two and it's been difficult to keep up on the traditional way of scrapbooking. I want him to be able to look back on everyday events, special events, firsts and funny sayings. I didn't realize how much our memory went until John and I were speaking at another adoption event for Catholic Charities in May and I left out parts of Ethan's story. Not on purpose. Again, thank God, for the written word. I came right home and reread all of his hospital records, agency records and notes I kept from our meetings with his birthparents. I'm thankful I have those saved for him and that blogging will help us remember each year, too. Welcome to our family blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love the graphics. Beautiful layout.
Nancy Nemitz
Post a Comment